Don’t Call it a Comeback!

by Rachel on September 10, 2011 · 7 comments

From reading blogs this week, I’ve learned that there’s a chill in the air (it’s like 70 degrees, but it’s not 90, so whatever) and bloggers are running to Starbucks every few hours for pumpkin lattes (just one pump of pumpkin, ’cause, ya know…WEIGHT) so….it must be fall! And that means it’s time to get Hollaback up and running again!

Here’s what we need from you!

1. Suggestions for post ideas. Leave ‘em in the comments. Or give feedback on ideas posted. You can also e-mail us, but I think the more discussion here, the better.
  2. Offers for guest posts. You want to have your say? Please do! Sometimes your suggestions for posts are so good I think, You should really just write that yourself. E-mail is the best way to submit guest post ideas, so please get in touch if you have one! And PS — you don’t have to be a blogger to do a guest post. I’d actually love to get more perspective here from non-bloggers because I think you see things in a very different way.
All right, put down your lattes and get to brainstorming with us!

Dori September 10, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I am going to think about ideas for posts. And, YES: “just one pump of pumpkin, ’cause, ya know…WEIGHT”
Dori´s last post ..Cooler Cleanse Discount Code

Sarah September 10, 2011 at 10:32 pm

LOVE the “just one pump of pumpkin” comment…hysterical!

Debbie September 11, 2011 at 2:18 am

So happy you’re, er, coming back. Missed all of you.
Debbie´s last post ..Update on Sassy

Clare September 11, 2011 at 4:33 am

So happy Hollaback is back!

So, I just switched from wordpress to self hosted and everything went pretty smoothly. I think. Now, I’m trying to figure out how to get readers to come over to my new site. And also, SEO. My wordpress.com blog has great search results, but I can’t get the same results with my self hosted blog. I know self hosting is the end all and be all in blogging, but what the hell do you do next?
Clare´s last post ..Easy Masala Chai

emily September 13, 2011 at 8:11 pm

*technical help for switching to self-hosting
*a rundown of all the funny “blogs, love to hate them” (ie GOMI, The Organic Onion, etc) sites so I have a list all in one spot
*tips on video posting
*more posts from blog readers
emily´s last post ..Spiders and Schweddy Balls

Hannah September 18, 2011 at 9:18 pm

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

Hmm…for me, I guess I would like advice on how to get more readers for my blog, without having to just comment on other people’s blogs, because I can’t bring myself to do that. However, I’m not looking for blogging as a business, but rather just an opportunity to share my thoughts with the world. Also, it would be cool to see you all talk about how much is too much when sharing your personal history (not identification stuff, but just beliefs/history with mental illness, etc) with the public (especially when future bosses can read the material easily).
Hannah´s last post ..Dreams, Tolerance, and Love

Becki September 26, 2011 at 11:46 am

Hello! Glad Hollaback is back!
Posts I would like to see:
- Tips on blog design and on customising pages
- Tips on presenting images – how much is too much, centered, having an image title or not, size of image etc.

And I’ve sent y’all an email as well! Thank you!
Becki´s last post ..I am Woman, Hear Me Roar!